Distillation and Refluxing Equipment Set. Winner of the WorldDidac Award 2000. Simple. Cost Effective. Versatile. Ideal for Refluxing and Distillation. Individual Student Use.
The CombostillTM is capable of reproducing experimental procedures normally accomplished with costly organic lab equipment. It is used by research investigators for microscale experiments. It is widely used in school labs around the world. A major advantage of working microscale is the huge saving in time. Most activities can be completed in about a third of the time that it would take to set up and conduct the same experiment with traditional equipment.
Product Code: EDU-310-009
|Send to A Friend||Bookmark this item|
- Key Stage 3: 11 to 14 yrs
- Key Stage 4: 14 to 16 yrs
Considerable savings can be achieved since smaller volumes of chemical are required. The CombostillTM is supplied with a comboplate which is resistant to organic chemicals. The CombostillTM comes highly recommended by leading educators world wide and has the following inherent features:
- Completely safe.
- Minimal chemical cost.
- Time reduced drastically for any given experimental procedure.
- Energy requirement very low in order to initiate reaction.
- Realistic structure so students are led very comfortably into microscale procedures.
- A starting manual is provided with each kit.
Key Stage 3 - 4